This weekend I’m participating in a Blogathon. This is an opportunity for me to cross some items off my blogger to-do list.
Here’s the list of tasks I will be working on during the Blogathon, in order of priority:
- Finish developing my WordPress Book Review plugin.
- Build the UI based on the plugin settings on the Edit Post page.
- Build a settings page.
- Build an index to search for book reviews by title.
- Once the plugin is built, start using it on Book Wookie.
- Fix Cancel button on nested comments.
- Write The Light Between Oceans review post.
- Comment on other book blogs.
- Write Waiting on Wednesday posts for the next four weeks.
- Clean up MailChimp newsletter.
- Investigate if it’s worthwhile to create a template for book review posts.
Happily, I don’t work today so hopefully I’ll be able to make a dent in this list, or at least in the first item, which is a pretty big task in itself. I did promise my husband I would go and see World War Z, but with any luck by the end of the weekend I’ll have a much shorter to-do list.
Are you participating in the Blogathon? What does your to-do list look like? Let me know in the comments!